My sad tale



 

 
Cat jumped on my bedside table and misjudged the jump and fell. Instinctively I reached out to grab him and he latched on to my finger and wouldn't let go
I was punctured eleven times and couldn't stop the blood cos of my blood thinners. Like a sieve. Carpet bedding. All covered

Went to doc who started antibiotics with next day review. And that night Joey jumped onto the kitchen table and I told him to get down. He swiped at my sore hand again

Luckily I put it away away before he connected Chris said he's got to go. So I rang the pound. Went hospital as doc wasn't happy with my hand. Traralgon told me to go Dandenong for surgery so here l am

Treatment is IV antibiotics and Betadine washes and elevation

Fasting from 7pm tonight in case they want to wash it out again tomorrow
The pain is described in 1 word..childbirth. thanks for prayers. I don't want more surgery and the diabetes is not helping me heal

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for visiting with me today. I love to hear from you. I may not always be able to reply right away, but I will respond to every comment you leave. Blessings and comfort, Glenys