So recently, I have noticed some worrying signs that Chris is sometimes confused and forgetful. It was especially obvious after my 8 days in hospital recently.
During his own hospital stay last year his MRI showed early Alzheimers and coupled with tremors, loss of leg movement, bladder incontinence and extreme fatigue, he is seeing a neurologist for possible Parkinsons Disease as well.
This came to a head after he had a fall last week and we had to call an ambulance as I couldnt get him up.
I am extremely busy trying to keep Chris clean, dry and happy. I will do everything humanly possible to keep him at home with me.
For the moment, I will post previous posts periodically but I will keep you updated.
Please pray for us. It's a rough time.
© Glenys Robyn Hicks
Because he hath set his love upon me, therefore will I deliver him: I will set him on high, because he hath known my name. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him. With long life will I satisfy him, and shew him my salvation. -Psalm 91:14-16

No comments:
Post a Comment
Thank you for visiting with me today. I love to hear from you. I may not always be able to reply right away, but I will respond to every comment you leave. Blessings and comfort, Glenys